Saturday, January 4, 2014

Things are happening

This year has already brought forth so much productiveness. 
So much inspiration, so much hope.
And only on day 4?!
 This year I pray, to be feasting on the Lord's goodness daily.
Already things are happening.
This little space will be getting a face lift soon.
Hubs and I are starting an etsy shop.
I had an ad designed for this space.
 
 And the Lord is working, encouraging, changing our thought patterns to "no you can't"
to "yes I will in you."
This year, my word is "prepare."
We are told many times throughout Scripture to wait on the Lord.
And in that waiting we are to prepare.
Prepare for the work He is doing in our hearts, to His coming, to prepare for all He has for us in the upcoming year, whether good or bad.
By far my favorite Christmas gift was Spurgeon's "Morning and Evening" devotionals, and it never disappoints.
Let me leave you with this thought from day three to carry with you into you new year.
"O that this evening the Lord may find in my heart a highway PREPARED by His grace, that His progression to the farthest limits of my soul will be triumphal from the beginning of this year to its end."
~Morning and Evening- Charles Spurgeon (emphasis added)

No comments:

Post a Comment