Thursday, January 16, 2014

Pardon my absence

Please pardon my absence.
I was planning on doing a few posts, but a few things came up.
By a few things I mean everything I have eaten since I was 10.
Just kidding, but seriously.
Hubs and I were stricken with the vicious stomach virus that has been traveling around the east coast.
And crazy enough, it hit him at work at the firehouse (oh yes my hubs is a fireman, its sexy I know) at 6 pm, and me at home(miles away) at 3:30 am.
Pretty much all day yesterday we were bed ridden (or toilet ridden).
Seriously, I only wish I was over exaggerating.
If you are one of the unfortuante ones to get this, I am praying for you now.
Stock up on gatorade, crackers, ginger ale, hammers.
The hammers are to knock yourselves out with so you wont feel the nausea anymore.
I may or may not have contemplated asking my husband to knock me out with a hammer yesterday.
Too bad that is not a good idea, or legal.
Be back soon with some more interesting posts!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you guys are feeling better! You have a good attitude even in the midst of sickness! Hope the kiddos have stayed healthy!!

    ReplyDelete