Thursday, August 1, 2013

This Life a Battlefield

This month is gonna be a crazy one, filled with a mini vacation, my baby starting 1st grade and the anniversary of two of the hardest events of my life. In just a few days will mark three years since I lost my first sweet angel baby,Noah. Eventually I will write more about this sweet angel, when my heart is ready. But sharing that pain, writing it in words, takes time to prepare. This month also marks a year to a very intense, horrifying yet clarifying season in my life. A season I'm still in, a season I'm still heavily relying on The Lord to carry me thru.
A friend of mine, who graciously saw me thru a dark day and opened her ears and tears for me, told me that this truth was a battlefield. A battlefield I was left in after the damage, with the dead and decay of the result of war. A battlefield our God was not about to leave me in. She said all this time, there was death and hurt around me, a silent fog of sincere suffering. But The Lord slowly shifted the scenery, with the revelation of truth came a light on the horizon of this field. No longer is there death, but the truth and provision of the Light. However this field is still slightly hazy, I see the Light always in front, but this fog I must be guided thru for the sun to finally clear away these wounds. If you're ever stuck in your field of death, allow The Lord to break your haze with a hopeful horizon, He promises to see you where you are and lead you.
One day I'm gonna capture this break of light thru a foggy battlefield, frame it, and let it sit as a reminder of this season. Because though I'm still in in, I'm confident my God will walk me to healing, and I never want to forget such love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment