Wednesday, May 14, 2014

One Year

first off, my baby turns one tomorrow.
one!! what?!!
second, this post is gonna be blown up with pictures.
you're welcome.


^my very last baby bump pic^

^2/3s of my awesome birth team (my other friend's hands were full with the camera)^
^let it also be known 2/3s of my birth team were prego^
 
 
 
 
 ^i had reached the point where i wanted to be knocked out^
 
 
 
 
 
 
^there is probably nothing cuter than baby toes^ 
 
^except cute baby cheeks and lips^
 
^for being born in the early hours of the morning, this guy was pretty alert^
 
 
^smitten^
 
 ^out of all the photos from that day, this one is my favorite^

this feels like yesterday. kudos to my birth team for sharing in this very special day.
hubs, i love ya man, let's do this again sometime. christina, thank you for being the greatest support that night, i might have lost it if you weren't there calming me down,thanks for helping me have a baby while you were six months prego!! p.s. i love you
kays, thank you for waking up at three in the morning (at seven months prego) to come take pics of my little one's arrival. you win photographer of the year award. i love you lots and appreciated every "you got this steph!" shouted out during pushing. 
asher ray, little moose man, i am gonna say this every year, but the time really has gone by fast.
since the moment i knew you were coming you have brought great joy to our familie's lives.
you are a deep-voiced, chuckling, food loving snuggle bug, and I thank God for your life.
may you always remember Jesus is and always will be more than enough.

2 comments:

  1. I love you sweet friend! This is a moment I will cherish the rest if my life! There is so much joy being witness to the birth of a sweet little babe you have covered in many prayers!!! You were a champ thru it all! So calm and strong. Little Asher is blessed to be able to call you mama and I am blessed to call you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too precious! You are such a wonderful and are blessed with such sweet treasures!

    ReplyDelete