Thursday, April 10, 2014

ollie jones leggings

Can I just say that baby leggings are by far the cutest, trendiest baby accessory that is out there right now? Not to mention the most helpful outfit completer? Seriously I cant count how many times I throw a onesie or t shirt on my boys and find I don't really have any cute bottoms to go with them! The other great thing about leggings is that they look good on both girls AND boys.

That is a proven fact especially after seeing my baby, Asher, in a pair of ollie jones leggings. When I found Cheryl's shop on etsy, I was immediately impressed with her numerous pattern options and helpful sizing chart. If my husband's paycheck would allow it, I would buy a pair of leggings from her in every color and size!

When I was looking through her collection, I decided to go with the Golden Arrows pattern. One because I love arrows, and two because that sweet mustard color was catching my eye (and I always try to sneak in a bit of mustard yellow in my home or wardrobe whenever I can!!)

First off let me say how very durable her leggings are! My little man is on the move 24 hrs a day now and he can put a hurting on some baby pants. But these leggings have really stood their ground and they look as new as the day I pulled them out of the box!

Along with durable, they are also just plain adorable! Little man wore these guys around Disney World for a few days last week and got many compliments (he is already a tiny man fashionista).
He wore them throughout the day and even though it was 90 degrees outside (take me back!), he stayed comfortable in his leggings, and looked stylish while doing so.

You can find Cheryl's collection at her website www.olliejonesclothing.com
She has recently come out with a few new patterns of which I am swooning over, hello feather leggings!!
Cheryl is not only extremely talented with making and designing her products, but very professional and courteous. I have enjoyed working with her so much and am seeing many ollie jones leggings in my son's fashion futures!
I am currently doing a giveaway with Cheryl on instagram! Head on over to check out this awesome giveaway!









No comments:

Post a Comment