Sunday, October 6, 2013

Inspire Us

Fall is here!
Even though it is still a little warm (it is Georgia after all) it is October which means it is fall time! I love this season for so many reasons. A main reason is because this season is my husband's jams right here. He always gets in a real holidayish festivey mood ( I just created some new words voila!) and if it was socially acceptable I think he would run out in the backyard each morning and dance in the fallen leaves. Seriously.
Honestly I wish I was more computer and camera savvy so I could upload some pretty adorable pics of my posse at the pumpkin patch, but alas I am still learning how to use our new laptop so as soon as my brain starts working again I will upload some! Plus I also have a beautiful photographer friend who will be taking some family pics next month and she always makes us look good, seriously there are never any pictures she takes which I dont like, she is that good! So I will upload some of them as well!
I have got a lot of things planned for this little space of mine! Hopefully a personally designed space and many diy projects coming soon!
I have been so inspired lately of the uniqueness of each individual. The Lord really is the ultimate designer, He created each of us with a different set of skills, likes and dislikes, and style. And I have been so inspired by all of this lately and embracing my own style and appreciating my Maker. So like I said, pics, tutorials, and more coming your way! Now I am off to down my second cup o joe! Adios! 

No comments:

Post a Comment