Tuesday, October 8, 2013

A Rock and Instagram

So I've been off Instagram now for over a month, over a month people!  Let's say The Lord had to do a lot of convicting and working in my heart to cast out and "amputate" if you will  some things (social media) I'd let get  too strong of a hold on my heart. But  in the past month the Lord's taught me to rely and trust in His genuine design for my life. That people can say and be and do anything they can imagine on social media, and it can not be true in real life. So I shouldn't get sooo entangled in that. There are many honest and inspiring. People out there, each unique, each created in His image. I've  missed seeing little snippets of that. The Lord has said "you're ready" I'd just like as much faith in  that as He has. No more comparing, no more anxiety over how many likes I have on a picture or whaDoc said most likely a bug bite or zit that got infected so giving him an antibiotic. Says could be chicken pox but highly unlikely t that person thinks of me . Time to  put my big girl pants on and grow. No more being stuck between a rock and Instagram, time to treacherous out, time to trust. 

1 comment: