Friday, February 14, 2014

well hello there



Well hello there babe.
It's Valentine's Day and you know what that means?
It means I look back at all the embarrassing pictures of us when we were16.
 It means I reflect and think back about our relationship together, and it's full of laughs and tears, but more laughs than tears and I'm grateful for that.
Can you believe that just a few months after this pic we were parents?
And now we have three and our oldest is about to be seven?
Question, why do you look so upset in this pic?
Is it because you were looking directly into the sun?
Thanks for always being my shade by the way.
Can you believe you used to put "Sun In" in your hair?
Can you believe I wore those bug eye glasses?
I know we dont really celebrate Valentines because our anniversary is only a week away, 
but I couldn't help it. And there may or may not be candy.
Who am I kidding there's always candy!
 Displaying 20131210-IMG_8622.jpg


1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL BLOG!!! I love it so much, sister! It definitely 'looks like you' :)

    ReplyDelete